» Toyota cars for sale in Australia » Hilux » Hilux » Toyota Hilux
1994 Toyota Hilux (4x4) Manual: Extra Cab P/up
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Date of Manufacture:||199401|
|Right, Left Hand Drive:||Right-Hand Drive|
|Car Manufacturer:||Passenger Vehicles|
|Manufacturer of Title:||Clear (most titles)|
|Number of Previous Owners:||2|
|For Sale by:||Private Seller|
|:||“Read description below for full details. A lot of love has gone into this car. Has had a brand new paint job, new clutch, new radiator, complete engine overhaul, comes with an anti-theft immobiliser installed, 3 months registration, RWC, x1 set of extra tyres and all paperwork on new parts and installation”|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this Item?
1994 Toyota Hilux (4x4) Manual: Extra Cab P/up for saleCurrent customer rating: (3) based on 4 votes
Hey folks here's the deal.
I am young kid who is believer in love at first sight. wasn't looking for anything, but love often works when you least expect it. You don't choose what you're attracted to, so when first saw this hilux some months ago, was instantly taken.
On our first date, found out what needed to be worked on and despite the quips from my friends and family who believe old things are useless, went ahead and purchased her.
Being smitten, whipped, whatever you want to call it, did not think it would take lot to get her roadworthy. She ran proud and strong. believed would do anything possibly could to get her on the road, as good as new.
And did. All that work (more than $6,000 worth) has been done and months rego has just been added. lot of work has been put into her, and it's been months in the making, but it has been worth it.
I am happy young man. She is dream to drive. So then, you might be asking: "Young man, why are you selling it?"
It is the age old story of bad timing. The time of our meeting was not opportune. am currently travelling around Australia with my Landy, and plan to go overseas for an extended period of time. At the time of our meeting, did not know what work had to be put into her, and just how much effort was needed to sustain our relationship. am still young, and want to explore and travel the world.
The following are details of what it took to get the car on the road:
- Complete engine service: flush engine oil, replace engine oil and filter $2630
- Gearbox and transfer case overhaul and refit
- New front windscreen $450
- Road Worthy Cert $140 (included in the sale, as well as detailed list of work done and parts list)
- New paint job $2000
- Heavy duty clutch kit PDK42487H1 (Clutch was slipping in 3rd) $480
- Upgraded suspension x4 with Iron Man Gas shock absorbers $200
- New Radiator $555
- x4 Set of Extra Wheels $140
Labour list in detail:
- Clutch install replace with heavy duty clutch
- All New Fanbelts
- Checked and replaced air filter
- Brake fluid test, flush, new oil
- Clutch fluid test, flush, new oil
- Radiator coolant test and flush. Replaced with Ethylene Glycol
- New fan belts replaced
- Idler pulley replaced
- Wiper inserts replaced
- Washer system serviced
- Replace harmonic balancer
- Engine tune, replaced spark plugs, distributor cap clean
- Replaced main rear oil seal
- Flywheel refit to vehicle with new spiggot bearing and new clutch assembly
- Removed tail shaft, gearbox and transfer case clutch replacement
- Clean and repack wheel bearings
- Check and replace rear and front main shockers (suspension upgrade)
- Supply and fit rear shackles
All in all the labour alone, without parts has cost me $2,000
Every so often look at her and think about going back on my plans. There's something about these older cars that no modern day machine can ever replicate. don't know if it's the history. Perhaps am just someone who likes obscure things. But don't think this car is obscure at all. am looking for somebody who will take care of her and who sees the beauty in older things like do. She is all ready to go, there is no more work needed. Roadworthy and detailed parts list and service list will be provided.
As for theft, am aware these types of older cars are somewhat easier to break into. The old owner thought of this. The car comes with an anti-theft immobiliser which requires you to insert tab before starting the car.
The only other improvements can recommend is relining the tub, putting rear window on the canopy and maybe replacing the radio if you want to play your own cd's.
The car is listed on several other sites. would like to sell it as quickly as possible, however am willing to wait if the right buyer does come along.
Thank you for taking the time to read through this ad, and for giving the car the time it deserves. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for your time,
Also published at eBay.com.au
Other Hilux Toyota cars offered via internet auctions:
price AU $25,000.002012 Toyota Hilux SR
price AU $9,500.001993 toyota hilux 4x4
price AU $12,600.00TOYOTA HILUX SR V6 MANUAL DUAL CAB